Ashiley

Ashiley
I am driven by the will of Lady Sylvanas. I will not fail.

Monday, September 24, 2007

On hating raiding...

Ok, so i hate raiding.

I loathe the idea of being in a guild that has scheduled raids, and i hate the stress of trying to PuG a decent 5man on my crappy server.

I just want to PvP. I hate having to PvE to be able to PvP well.

I definately hate the fact that my top of the line engineering skills require me to PvE, and not just to PvE, but to PvE alot! I need 10 runs in Steamvaults and Shattered Halls to hit Revered so i can unlock heroics (on a plus note that also unlocks the blue ammo and the head enchant). Then i must run heroic mode dungeons until i can get my 2 primal nether for my epic goggles and gun.

This is crap, its never gonna happen on my server, especially now that we are rerolling horde, I have all the time in the world to PvP, but none to PvE 5man rep dungeons..

I dont want any blue, purple, orange or flippin hot-pink drops from any stupid instance in the game, i just want to be able to craft my engineering items...

FFS

No comments: